I am a Canadian 3D artist for the video game industry located in Montreal.
I have always been passionate about art and video games. In recent years, I have been working on designing and creating art pipelines for Unity projects. I know my way around Blender, 3DS Max, Substance Suite, Photoshop and Affinity Designer. I also developed a few tools in Blender using python to speed up our content creation.
Through my education, this passion has evolved into a desire to be part of the challenging and creative process of making games. I am seeking to join the ranks of an experienced art team where I can make a difference and sharpen my skills and expertise in the gaming industry.
• Create, maintain and document the art pipeline for Unity based project
• Establish content budgets, and find and develop strategies, tools and processes for best practices
• Create textures, shaders, LODs, lighting and VFX for the highest quality at the lowest performance cost
• Collaborate with our programming team for creation, Integration and optimization of assets, tools and shaders
Outnumbered (Arcade Game)
• Design, own and optimize the art pipeline for Unity, Android and iOS
• Concept art, modeling, texturing, rigging, animation, lighting and VFX
• Integration and optimization of game assets on all platforms
• Project and capacity management for art deliverables
• Perform art reviews and coach other game artists, both locally and abroad
• Collaborate and support contractors and 3rd parties based outside of Singapore
• Manage onboarding, day to day operations and performance of art interns